PLANT CITY MASONIC LODGE #206
F. & A.M. P. H. A.
Worshipful Master Bro. Robert L. Buggs
Senior Warden Bro. Clarence Gyden
Junior Warden Bro. W. Jamal Campbell
Secretary Bro. David Stevens
Treasurer Bro. Phil McKinnely
Senior Deacon Bro. Michael Harvey
Junior Deacon Bro. Audric Cann
Senior Steward Bro. David Ames Jr.
Junior Steward Bro. Kendrick Richardson
Tyler Bro. John Loute
Plant City Masonic Lodge #206 was organized August 11, 1920 under the Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge Free and Accepted Masons, Prince Hall Affiliated, Florida, Belize, Central America and U.S. Virgin Island Jurisdiction, Inc. David D. Powell, Grand Master and W. A. Glover was the Grand Secretary.
The Lodge was set to work under it's first Worshipful Master, Hermon Jacobs. Thorough the years Plant City Masonic Lodge #206 has laid many corner stones, help many needy families in the area and supported many organizations and functions in the community.
Plant City Masonic Lodge #206 has built two temples. The first was located on east Warren Street and later the temple was relocated to the corner of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard and Maryland Avenue.
Some of the brothers that have served as Worshipful Masters are: Rev. M. C. Cooper, Sr., B. J. Cooper, Eugene Cooper, M. L. Broadnax, Rev. Dr. W. J. Cooper, Robert J. Godfrey, Sr., William H. Campbell, Henry L. Wright, Sr., Charles L. Box, Sr., Nathaniel M. Walker, Donald R. Davis, Stanley Dixon, Darrell Wilson, Richard W. Stewart, Jr. and our present Worshipful Master Robert Blalock.
We honour as our Honorary Past Masters Alphonso Forbes and James Cox.
May God continue to bless Plant City Masonic Lodge #206